Food for those affected by illness
CERES Community Project
- CERES delivers nutritious meals to those with chronic illness.
- More information is available at ceresproject.org
- Call CERES at 707-829-5833 x 201 to discuss starting service.
- Delivers nutritional services for those affected by HIV/AIDS
- More information is available at fftfoodbank.org
- Intake process begins with a call to 707-887-1647 ext 118.
- Provides home delivered to meals five days per week
- Call Sonoma Home Meals, Inc at 935-9141 on Monday - Friday 8:30 - to noon.