LATEST UPDATES FROM FISH:
To apply for rental assistance in 2021,
please use our updated Rent Assistance application form
. F.I.S.H. can only accept applications from households in Sonoma Valley. We use this form for both our ongoing rent assistance program and for the new CDBG-funded assistance program.
Recently F.I.S.H. received $268,000 for additional rental and utility assistance from CDBG. This program has more requirements than the F.I.S.H. rental program, but also offers more assistance. This new CDBG funding is NOT available to any family who received CARES Act funding between October and December 2020. It also requires:
1. Documentation of impact by COVID
2. Verification of income for the entire household
3. Documentation from landlord regarding amount of rent owed and dates
4. Documentation of past utility bills
5. Total number in household – adults/children and race/ethnicity
Complete the application
and our rental program volunteers will determine which type of assistance may be applicable.
The F.I.S.H. Clothes Closet is open!
To select clothing, visit the Closet
on Tuesdays 10 a.m. - noon or Wednesdays 1 - 3 p.m. Donations of clean, gently worn clothing are accepted on Saturdays between 10 a.m. and noon.