Donate to FISH
100% of donations go towards services
Our services are supported by many kinds of donations, as outlined below.
Your donations are greatly appreciated!
- By text: Text FISHGIVE to 443-21 for a donation link.
- By mail: Donations by check, gift cards for local grocery stores and gas stations, and legacy gifts can be mailed to: F.I.S.H., P.O. Box 507, Sonoma, CA 95476
- By credit card: Monetary donations can also be made by clicking the "Donate" button below. Payment options are Paypal and credit cards.
SUPPORT FISH WITH YOUR PURCHASES
- eScrip store purchases: Register with Sonoma Market or Lucky's and designate FISH as the recipient. The stores will donate a percentage of your purchases to FISH.
- Smile.amazon.com: Purchases made using your Amazon account, select FISH as your charity. AmazonSmile will donate .05% of your eligible purchases to FISH.
- The generosity of our community helps keep our Clothes Closet well stocked! Donations may be brought to the Clothes Closet at 18330 Sonoma Highway (entry on Sierra Drive) on Saturdays from 10 a.m. - noon. (Please note that clothing donations can only be accepted at this designated time).
- Clothing MUST be clean and gently worn, please. Small household items that are in working order, such as toaster ovens, mixers or coffee makers are also accepted.
- Food donations are always welcomed. Although it is often more efficient for us to buy in bulk, staple nonperishable items such as peanut butter, jelly, canned meats, canned fruits and vegetables are needed. Fresh surplus garden items are appreciated and redistributed. Please call 996-0111 to donate.
- Our Holiday Food Basket program takes place in the fall. Donations specific to the baskets will be accepted at that time.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT DONATIONS
- FISH accepts wheelchairs, shower chairs, commodes, and walkers that are in good condition. To donate (or to borrow) medical equipment, please email FISH at FISHmedical5070@gmail.com or call 996-0111. Please contact before dropping off equipment as we have limited storage.
- Our "Wish List" includes diapers, gas vouchers, meal vouchers, and grocery gift cards. Gift cards and vouchers can be mailed to the post office address shown above. If you have boxes of diapers to donate please call us at 996-0111.
If you have any questions regarding a donation, please contact us. Thank You!
FISH is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt corporation